28 January 2006

Chinese New Year....

Its Chinese New Year!!!!i started my day by sleeping in untill 12.35pm,waking up wif that look on my face...and fooled around untill 4.30pm....i made a trip wif my family to my grandma's place and took a swim wif a beautiful sunset after that...

Then we decided to have a western chinese new year meal...so it was more like western new year...akakaka(quite suprising my grandma din say anithin) very tasty of course...cooked by my very own aunt!.. so we as the lim family fooled around wif my happenin grandma...but this year quite sad lorr...oni one of my aunties out of five came for the reunion...so it was quite small...but not necessarily the more the merier rite?of course u lack the ang pau la but...can't be tooo money minded rite?haha....it was all fun hangin out wif my grandma...so after we had our very delcious balanced dieted meal,we decided to leave out the health and go for somemore unhealthy scrumtious tastes....vanilla and cashewnut ice-cream topped with some whip cream and lots and lots of expensive Hershy's Genuine Chocolate Syrup....sound delicious???

i'd say very delicious....watch me and my sis enjoy it till our hearts content while we are slowly yet surely fattening ourselves....kinda senget though...all ya need to do is turn your head 90 degrees and u'll see....

MMMMMMMMMMMM..............>



Now for the ang pau...


Takes time to count noe??akakakaka....

HAPPY CNY 06!!!!!!!!

No comments: