29 March 2008
26 March 2008
U won't believe how many times he kept mentioning it. typical cinaman i tell u.
So turned out, the food was actually pretty good. better than last time.
and this is my damn cool ama.
OH and for all those who didn't know, this is what i've been stuck in for the past 3 weeks.
He was darn happy i tell u.
Gosh. i need to do something about my hair
at the end of the meal, my dad said, ohya btw. this is my birthday dinner.AHAHAHAHAHA. so he had to pay for his whole family for his birthday treat. that is darn sad. well, he's a 50 this year. 50% off on a 50th bday.ahahaha.
oh i love my family :)
24 March 2008
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
I don't know, never really thought bout it. One of them is definately jon foreman of switchfoot. he's the man wei. the lyrics he writes has changed the world, literally. another one would probably be Rodney mullen, world's greatest street skater.
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Tan Yilin - [yeah believe it] So we can sing the many songs we know all day long.
Josh Sebastian - I'll have someone to laugh with.[happy josh?aha]
Sam ong - the more laughter, the better.ahahaha
Italy! c'mon, the culture, the food, the architecture, the chicks, what can i say?
i'm gonna add mount kinabalu to that. that place, is BEAUTIFUL. actually i got a lot. Redang, Penang,California, Melbourne,South africa.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Rockstar, retire and start a recording company so i can make more rockstars.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Friends and family i guess.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Go study and live in aussie, and achieve my dream.[refer to the above]
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
and freak her out? heck no. not yet at least.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
hmm this is pretty hard.AHAHAHA.
Yilin arh? she's got pretty good taste in music.
Is damn hot, untill she opens her mouth.
i'll go with those two.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
-Adventurous. MUST, no lazy farts.
-Hot. but thats a definate d
-Supports me being a rockstar.ahaha
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
the person i'd hate would be someone undescribable. hate is a strong word.ahahahaha.
13. What is your ambition?
its the same as my dream[refer above]
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out la duh. how la if not,i kenot change. but do it politely of course.
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
not even close.
16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
the part where i suck in math.the part where i don't like certain people.
18. What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Arsenal lost to chelsea.but that was quite expected.
19. What brings joy to you or a smile to your face?
Music. Dogs. friends. a kind deed.AHAHAHA.
20. If you could meet one person on earth before your last breath, who would it be?
that i haven't met yet? jon foreman or rodney mullen.
I am tagging;
19 March 2008
see, i have this theory : humour is suppose to be a two way thing. i crack a joke, we laugh, u crack a joke, we laugh again, and it goes on.
sounds pretty dumb, but its a fact. take for example, comedians. i think they are darn sad. they make people laugh but they can't laugh at other peoples jokes. its oni theirs that they laugh at.ahahaha. so this is why all the humour i make is so dissatisfying; cuz i don't get kicks out of everyone else. all they do is laugh at my jokes, they don't joke back so i can laugh.
So basically, my class sucks. cuz i oni have 40 percent of the fun i shud be having.ahaha. and theres a chick that doesn't even layan me k. she gives me some damn sarcastic look everytime i crack a joke. haha.
Happy laughing ,people!
09 March 2008
04 March 2008
I'm not only saying BN sucks. it just sucks the worse. all other parties seem to have their own motives. in ever party there always is some corrupted jack. and then u have sakkais like Najib who tells the whole world that BN is actually cheating. or u have our own Badawi, who we love and respect and always look up to, WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HIS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.it sucks man. and it has effects on us too. i mean, look at our school ed system. waste of my freakin time. i can't even pursue my own ambitions with the skool system. i can't even pursue music or skateboarding, cuz the government don't support. they think all these activities are 'masalah sosial'. WTH man!
03 March 2008
Tan Yi Lin and her jakunapeks.
and the darn clique i ended up in. [we friggin even have a name wei] plus zech and chowern.
So to miss huiying, Godspeed to you all the days of ur life.ahahaha