01 February 2006

fun?more like tiring...

made a big mistake following them gurls goin "shopping".they made me walk four rounds around 1u...mayb even added up to 1.5 km...ahahaa...well i'm sure they did appreciate it(in the weirdest ways)...wanted to go arcade but then they stopped me...ying told me "eh sam,kenot get to addicted" i was thinkin inside "wei she stole my line" but wadde heck...haha...so they rewarded kegentlemanlian aku with one round of ridge racer(one of the chunest racing games)and sadly i lost...haihz...

Well we learn from our mistakes yeah?next time i'm gonna try to get more guys to come along wif me!nvm yen,i forgive u...haha...tommorow is aya fest,can't wait!must get more rest though...after that really long 5 hours of hearing nuttin but gurl talk and "should i get it?should i not?" we all know in the end the answer is "duh?"haihz.....even worse to come home to another two "normal" females livin in my house...

No comments: