29 April 2006

All in one?

Terlalu banyak stuff happen past two weeks...can't even remember so i campurkan to one blog...got no time d..

well.....hmm..my foot just got better..means now i have to wear shoes to skool...haih.seems to me that once i recover from an injury,i do something dumb again..the other day me and chow ern were playing the slap game...or at least i think thats what u call it,then i miss her hand and my middle finger jammed against the metal table directly...duh pain...i think i tore something in my finger...my dad said no need put splint(phew)but my finger still crazy hurts wei.

blew my math test,damaged my own finger...hmm lets see,what else?yea,i kau tim my sejarah projek and my art projek...u know whats left?my dumb kh soldering projek...the first one i did,i blew it oso..then i asked my kh teacher whether this was for PMR...he said yes...so i paid 10 bucks and did a new one....only then he told us that actually its not for PMR..just for practice...some ppl really think i'm rich man...even if i had 1 bucks,better spend it on maggi goreng or save up to buy an amp la...haih...

Friday,i was in charge for coming up with a skit..so then me,yen an xiong thought of an impromptu skit...it was a scene in postal quiz...so there are two rooms,the good room and the bad room...the bad room we'd do dumb stuff like discuss answer untill the whole class can hear,throw paper aeroplanes at the teacher,drink water untill need to go toilet or play ci ku pak...then the good room was the total opposite...wanna copy,wanna drink and go toilet,wanna throw paper aeroplanes,but din...except me and sun la...anna play ci ku pak,but instead play one two jus...ahahaha...(laughing on behalf of the audience that actually witnessed my arts)so the moral is,don't try to cheat or do dumb stuff in class...cuz he is watching(needed the moral to be relavent to cf or whatever)...well,alot gave good compliments...i din find it a big deal...cuz in rangers,our skits are 10x better...haha...

After that,kena from geo teacher cuz came into class 15 mins late...but yen is still the best la...he was walking down to class,then he walked pass class...went one more round...came again,walked another round...we call it pure nonesense wei...haha...and the best part was,he din kena from teacher...haih...

Starting to get used to shawna's handwriting...can slowly understand...her v is not oni a v but an r...haha...guess thats it...untill the next chun post when i get the pic for it...

Peace out...

No comments: