13 July 2009

Like a child.

There are so many things that I wish for.

I wish that I was like David, a man after God's heart. For some reason, david had the ability to please God with one strum of the harp. he gave the most excellent of worship by man that pleased God.

I wish I could hear God audibly. To know if He really sounds like optimus prime or winnie the pooh.

I wish i could see angels. Different types of angels, flying around with faces that radiate the room.

I wish I could go to heaven for a day, or even an hour. To see if they really have a 24 hour buffet. better is one day in Your courts than thousands else where.

I wish poverty wasn't.

I wish people could learn to love one another.

I wish the church could break down its walls and denominations and join together in unity, bringing Jesus to the nations.

I wish I could bring Jesus to the nations.

I wish I could change the world.


I wish I could stop wishing and start doing. I can and I will. one day i will see all these things happen. One day i will feel the mountains tremble, when the lost begin to sing of Jesus Christ, the risen One.


The wonder of it all, is that we're living just to fall more and more in love with You. so take my worlds apart and i'll be a history maker.

6 comments:

Project: Bottle said...

We'll change the world for God together.

Jared said...

you can do bro!. . lets start doing . we've already been called to the nations . . :D . we can do all those stuff . . .

Zharina said...

hi sam, i'm zharina from the Philippines. I'm 21 yrs.old and a teacher.I happen to chance upon your blog.It's really cool.I loove how you can express your feelings and beliefs. You really inspired me a lot coz I was planning to reconstruct my own website.It's on multiply,btw. I wanted to share the Gospel to all my friends. Before, I was posting all sorts of rubbish, I find it really uninspiring. Thanks to you, I am now determined to act my plans,.I'm going to post all about the wonderful things God has done in my life,..Thanks a lot.I will always visit your site from now on..I added it on my links..

Zharina said...

hi sam, i'm zharina from the Philippines. I'm 21 yrs.old and a teacher.I happen to chance upon your blog.It's really cool.I loove how you can express your feelings and beliefs. You really inspired me a lot coz I was planning to reconstruct my own website.It's on multiply,btw. I wanted to share the Gospel to all my friends. Before, I was posting all sorts of rubbish, I find it really uninspiring. Thanks to you, I am now determined to act my plans,.I'm going to post all about the wonderful things God has done in my life,..Thanks a lot.I will always visit your site from now on..I added it on my links..

Sam said...

hey zharina, yea i used to put rubbish on my blog as well but after i found a theme[which is meant to live] i knew that there's so much more i can write about.

these are just some of the thoughts in my head that i share with people. it doesn't come very often, evidently because i hardly update, but when it does, i immediately get to writing.

I'm glad my thoughts have benefited you.I do hope and pray that your thoughts will bless those around you as well.God bless :D

Zharina said...

TNX ^^..God bless you and your family too..