01 April 2006

Minggu Bahasa

Since my blog is super dead,think i've got no choice but to blog bout the most borin thing yet....minggu bahasa was okaylah....the last day my class had to act...puteri gunung ledang...it was darn messy and to me darn borin...dunno boutz the rest of the world...even i didn't understand the story or the part i was suppose to play...yen la,the stupid guy go off the mic when it came to my part....haihz...but at least we got to ponteng most of the day...and teacher din wanna teach so me and xiong talked football....suddenly sesat lynne came and change everything to athletics...haha....yen went off early...noe y?my fren yen,is trying out for under 15 malaysian team!yeah!!!....but play with selangor better....haha...nvm he sure gonna play for selangor when he 17 that time....and sure beat perlis...haha....

nah a few pics......



A bunch of desperate female posers raided the guys toilet resulting....


At least this one is outside...haha

okay me and lynne look freaky in this one...

No comments: