14 April 2006

my "chun" past two weeks

Last sunday,adventure boys had...burger day!!fun wei...each patrol has to make two special burgers with two themes..savoury and dessert...kinda cool la...my patrol did a double beef double cheese burger for our savoury theme...we called it..super cheesy cow...then our dessert burger was pineapple,grape,and mayonaise lorr...we had no idea how it was gonna taste but...we took the risk lorr..turns out it was good...don't noe bout the marks la...hehe...the same day got adventure gurls COA...congrats to ying(BMA),Jasmine(SMA) and vick(SMA)...chun la sma...i gettin it next month lorr...haha....

Tuesday,was a holiday...DURR?me,xiong,yen and xiongs frens went to play football is megah small field...5 on5...one of the nicest football games i've played...just the right amount of ppl...but sad lorr...din score any goal...my foot summore kena injured...cuz i the oni one kaki ayam and everyone had the nicest total 90's u can get...so yens studs stepped on my foot...yes it was pain...full!!!!!!!!summore 3 weeks ago,zech dropped the kantin bench in our church on my bare foot plus his weight on the bench...so from that day,my foot cacat abit..then yen steps on it...with studs!the next day suppose to play football in skool...but it was raining...so we played in class...and i was barefooted again...yen steps on my foot..AGAIN!!!!WITH SHOES!!!!...then tak boleh jalan betul lorr...can't even wear shoes cuz the slightest pressure on the foot will hurt...so wear slippers to skool lorr...haha...forgot to add...YENS DOG GOT PROBLEM!last year it bit me once...on tuesday,it bit me again...worse than last year...bleeding and all...I"M GONNA KRNA MAD DOG DIESEASE!!!!!on my right foot again...then thursday i went to the library in my skool,and a scissors drops on my right foot...crap...all swollen ediz...

so thats my "chun" past two weeks...thank you very much...

No comments: