28 May 2006

Things i've done

The title says it all:

-got my power boots(it rocks wei!)
-bought my math book...aherm
-watched x men d-half way through narnia
-arranged my gma stuff
-"celebrated" ern's b'day

Can't get Fifa 06...every where sold out...chow ern din want her present(starbucks wei!)so not my prob lo...she made me change my braces to a sucky colour(light blue on top and purple at the bottom)...have no idea when i'm gonna go eat lobster...

X men rocks!halle berry cut her hair now...she chunner now...shadowcat oso chun!but jean grey not chun anymore...looks like pontianak...really scary...she wanna kill everybody oni...for those that watched x men with me,we shouldn't have left when the credits came on...they still had one part...charles xavier din die...he transfered his mind to another body just before jean killed him..BELUM MATI LAGI !!!!!!!!

now i oni need to see pirates and tokyo drift!!superman?borin...

No comments: