08 December 2006

what u are experiencing has happened before...

what you are experiencing has happened before...

Ying is back from aussie d... WOHOO!!! so that means its time to go out again after err 3 weeks from me and ivan staying at home all day(sleeping). I wanted to be all malaysian-proud and watch cicakman,BUT ivan said that his fren said that dejavu not bad so yala... we decided to watch it.i really din wanna watch cuz u noe larr,these movies must think alot wun and me and thinkin not so good la... haha. starting of it was a bit confusing but we got the jist of it after a while so that was good.
AND it turned out to be a pretty good movie if u ask me.but i still wanna watch cicakman.haha.After all of that,we ended the night with what every night out should be ended with,MAMAK!al-ehsans...

Dangit,now what do i do with myself?

No comments: