20 April 2007

i'm all smiles...

Since my grandma has been staying in my hse for about a year, i've been sleeping on the floor.and now, i have a bed!!! yay! my mom's friend gave one to me... and u noe what rocks?its one of the beds i've been checkin out in ikea.

My new bed.

In february,my phone got stolen for the second time cuz some jackass indian baaabifying mangkuk on a moto grabbed my sis' bag which had my phone inside cuz i swapped phones with my sis that weekend.but... a dear someone decided to help my family and gave us 300 bucks to get a new phone... yay!!! well... i've been looking for almost two months for one cheap good one and isaac somehow found me a good dealer that sold it to me for 280 bucks! woots! the original price is actually 450. and i just got it two days ago...

its a nokia 2610...

-voice recorder

-MMS,SMS,WAP and GPRS

-Email

-no radio though... but its a colour screen and its a basic phone.

Thank You Jesus for looking after me and my family after much prayer...

No comments: