31 December 2007

Close the book.

The year has finally come to an end. 2007 started off sucky for me. i was thrown into a lower class for my bad results last year while my friends were in another class together. but i did get to know a lot of people this year and do a lot of different things.

I attended jazz fest for my 5th time.

I spent 3 days with a whole bunch of fun kids in VBS.





I got a new hobby.no its not checking chicks out.





I visited east malaysia for the first time.





and climbed its highest peak.





and saw the most beautiful sight ever.





I dressed up as a pirate,again.[used my sarung,again.]





Learned a couple of freezes.

Got to know the klang bunch.


I finally got to pose on my roof.



I made the best shelter and killed and cooked a rabbit for survival camp.



I played for a rally for the first time.



I became a leo member.



Said goodbye to dear friends of mine.



Said hello to old ones.



Tried rock climbing for the first time.



Watched childhood friends become rockstars.



and walked around a mall and hotel barefooted.


what a year.

No comments: