04 July 2007

Bring out the classics.

FM static
Tonight.


I remember the times we spent together
on those drives
We had a million questions
all about our lives
and when we got to New York
everything felt right
I wish you were here with me
tonight

I remember the days we spent together
were not enough
and it used to feel like dreamin'
except we always woke up
Never thought not having you
here now would hurt so much

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

I remember the time you told me about when you were eight
And all those things you said that night that just couldn't wait
I remember the car you were last seen in
and the games we would play
All the times we spilled our coffees
and stayed out way too late
I remember the time you SAT AND told me about your Jesus
and how not to look back even if no one believes us
When it hurt so bad sometimes
not having you here...


emo songs.ahahaha.this one's by FM static,a giler old christian band.well,the delirious? generation that time.haha.my sis says its a song about some dead girl.but i think i choose to believe its about some chick whos gone to live on for greater things in life,pursuing her dreams and seeing her visions coming true. Now, i think the dude is regretting not believing in her when she told him theres so much more to live for in life. man, this song is darn emo weih. i think i'm starting to like emo songs alot.[thanks alot andrew paul].

No comments: