01 May 2008

Factory Outlet Sam.

Hey, sup people! this june there's gonna be a huge event down in Singapore that i'll be going for. Its the SINGAPORE CAMPORAMA 2008. its gonna be sooo awesome. now, all i need is a little help from u guys, YES,U TOO the one in the bathtub, to get me down there with some financial aid. i'll be selling Tshirts from last years Selangor#7 Treasure Quest over the next month for RM15 per piece[or i could give you a buy one for rm30, get one for free deal]Currently i only have two sizes, Medium and Small. i'll try and get hold of a Large or an Xtra Large if u need one. but generally, the Medium is pretty fitting. It only comes in one colour, thats green. So if u guys want one, leave me a msg in my chatbox, or for those of you who know my number, give me a buzz. [for all you rangers out there, bear in mind, its gonna be a collectable someday. haha]


Its Hip..

Its hop..

Its fun..

Its RADDDD...

Its you!!

My amateur promo video. [go easy,first time k.haha]

Big thanks to my sister zoe for modelling and promo-ing. haha.

note : all while stocks last. [i oni have 6-10 shirts]

No comments: